Saturday, November 5, 2011

Super Junior celebrates their 6th Anniversary


On November 6th, Super Junior member, Ryeowook uploaded 2 photos in light of their 6th anniversary via Twitter.
Along with the photos, the idol wrote, “It’s been 6 years since our debut.  Through the love of so many people, I think we were able to create 6 years of memories~Thank you so much~I’m really thankful to each and every one of our members >< I really really love you guys~ <3 Ryeowook“.
Fans congratulated the members for their hard work and rejoiced over the affectionate pictures uploaded by the idol.  The white and black photo contains ten members posing together like true friends, while the bottom image shows 13 members from their early times.
Tweeters commented, “Happy 6th Anniversary!“, “This is making me cry T_T“, and “I wish all 13 were back together again“.


No comments:

Post a Comment


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.