Thursday, January 26, 2012

FT Island unveils the album jacket cover for ‘GROWN-UP’


Band FT Island announced their comeback by unveiling the jacket cover for their new album, ‘GROWN-UP‘.
On January 26th, the boys released a press release revealing the new jacket photo for ‘GROWN-UP’. On the album cover, the boys are holding instruments in their hands and are looking off into the distance, giving off a quiet, mysterious feel.
Going along with that concept, all the songs on their new album are slow-tempoed rock-ballad tracks. The boys who have received much praise for their talents with song like “Hello Hello” and “Like The Birds” in 2011 will give further evidence to their audience that they have grown and matured as musicians.
Their agency FNC Music confidently remarked, “This may be their best album yet, as by hearing the rock ballad tracks, fans will be able to experience how much they boys have matured musically.”

2 comments:

  1. You really make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this topic to be really something that I think I would never understand. It seems too complex and extremely broad for me. I am looking forward for your next post, I will try to get the hang of it!
    Sunex 1814 12 Piece 1/4-Inch Drive Universal Standard Metric Impact Socket Set

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. May I know.. what makes you not understand??? What makes you feel complex???

      Delete


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.